Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Big changes for us :)

Sooo... it's been a hot minute since I've had time to blog, but I have got to get back in the habit so we have some of this information recorded here. 

The biggest change in the Jackson household:
We are now the Jackson 5!
Miss Aubrey Gail Jackson arrived on December 9, 2015, at 5:47 AM. She weighed 6 lbs, 14.5. oz, and was 19 inches long. She came a little over 4 weeks early, but Mama knew it was time... and Mama was ready! :)

Now, for the record, we weren't planning on adding to our family... we weren't "finished" but we were going to wait and let Ava get a little older before we decided for sure. Well, God knew we needed this little love here and now, and we honestly, despite all the craziness that comes with having three girls under 6, couldn't imagine life any other way.

When I tell you that her big sisters love her, I mean they LOVE her! We never worried about Addie adjusting. She is such a rule-follower and a "little Mommy" that we knew she would take the new role of "Biggest Sister" perfectly... and she has. Now, Ava, on the other hand, was our concern. She is very much a Mama's girl. Well, God totally answered our prayers and she has been amazing with Aubrey! She loves her, loves helping me with her, loves holding her... you name it. Hallelujah! :)

I mean, really.

See? LOVE.

Aubrey is SUCH a great baby... she just goes with the flow. She rides with me to get the big girls to and from school, activities, etc... At home, she hangs out in her swing or on her play mat, she tolerates the noise of the big girls, and she eats and sleeps like a champ!

Baby girl,
We are just smitten with you! YOU, my love, are everything I never knew I always wanted!
We love you so much!
Mama, Daddy, Addie and Ava :)

No comments :