In honor of today, I'm going to list 10 things we are loving about our little girl:
1. Addie is SO proud when she sits up by herself! She gets the biggest grin on her face, and just sits and sits and sits. She doesn't even need to be entertained. She loves to just look around and be a part of our conversations!
2. Addie is loving her solid foods (not sure why they're called solids... they're still pretty runny at stage 1, but whatever)! She's getting much better at keeping food in her mouth despite this picture! She is so Movey Moverson that sometimes I miss her mouth, and food ends up on her bib.. and in her nose... and on her clothes... and in her high chair. :)
3. Bows. Where would I be without them? ha I know that some folks think they're crazy, but I just don't care. I love them! I've even converted my manly man of a husband into loving them on Addie! I know the day may come when she won't want to wear them, so I am enjoying every minute of them now! :)
4. Watching this sweet thing in her exersaucer is one of the most entertaining things we do! She is hysterical! It's like we put her in a brand new exersaucer every day! She looks at it like it's so exciting and so new, as if to say, "You guys are the best! Thanks so much for getting me this thing!" Best money that's been spent in a long time... God bless the exersaucer. :)
5. Her pajamas. She just looks stinkin' cute in them (even these ugly UT ones :). We love to cuddle with her before she goes to sleep, and we love how snuggly she is when she wakes up each morning. Nothing says "cute baby" like a sweet pair of pjs!
6. Girl. can. scream. Now, we're not talking about scared or hungry or tired screams. We're talking just screaming-because-I-can screams. They are so funny! She makes a noise, looks at us like, "Did y'all hear that?" ...and then she proceeds to make the same noise over and over. :) Yes, it's cute now, but before too long, I know that it won't be as cute. :)
7. Sweet Cheeks loves to be outside! This makes me so happy. Now that the weather is starting to cool down (with the exception of the past few hot as you know what days), we spend a lot of time out there! We're looking forward to many more fall Tennessee days!
8. Addie has just recently learned this little trick... talk about a lifesaver!! :) This saves Mommy and Daddy a ton of time, and she is just as proud that she can do it all by herself! If she sees her bottle, she reaches both hands out and grabs it! It took her a little while to figure out how to get it right to her mouth, but she's got it now! Sweet!
9. This little girl has gone through three bathtubs in her 7 months at home with us. Here is her latest "big girl" tub! At first, she was a little skeptical of sitting up in the tub, but once she figured out that she could get to her toys, she is all for it! As you can see, sometimes she'd rather eat the toys. :)
10. I love baby socks! This is just one of her new "fall" pairs... I just think they're adorable! The little grippers are awesome, too! :) Thankfully, she hasn't figured out how to pull them off of her feet... yet.
This is just a short list of things we love about our munchkin... more to come on Friday when she'll be (gasp) 9 months old! :)