Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lately.

We have been enjoying solids!  Peas are a favorite of Addie's (as you can see)... along with bananas.  We're going to venture on to some new things this week!  She looks like such a big girl in her high chair!  sniff. sniff.  I mean, I'm so thankful she's growing and thriving and moving ALL of the time, but man, I really miss that teeny thing that used to curl up on my chest and just sleep. :(  Ahh, well. I guess that's part of it, right?

We are also venturing into new sizes of clothes!  Naturally, this makes me a little emotional, as well... ha. Addie does look stinkin' cute, though, in all of the outfits that have just been hanging in the "big" section of her closet!  We've had to retire a lot of her precious, smaller outfits... the plus is that these new ones are just plain adorable! :)  This particular outfit was sported for "A" day at her daycare. :)  She may not really understand what is going on, but we always participate.  She even brought her favorite "animal" for A show and tell on Friday. :)  Yes, I'm a nerd... but I don't care. :)

Finally, we've been enjoying some "cooler" weather.  Now, when I say cooler, I mean not 100 degrees. :)  Yesterday was gorgeous, so we went to the Farmer's Market and walked to the neighborhood park.  So fun!  The temps even dipped into the 50s last night! :)  I'm sure it will get back into the 90s this week, so we are going to enjoy every minute of this cold front as we eagerly anticipate the arrival of fall! :)

Hope you are all having a fun and restful Labor Day weekend! :)

3 comments :

JB said...

Addie is so beautiful!!!

LOVE the A outfit! Where is it from? We find out on the 15th, so I'm already looking for cute baby clothes. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Thanks! :) That is a Mudpie outfit that my mom found at a baby boutique in MS. The Mudpie website has them, too! :)

Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Kelly Grant said...

What a big girl in big clothes and eating solids!!

Whew---we have had A TIME with solids! BLAH! She loves to eat them but has trouble digesting them!! She is so cute!!