Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chicago Trip

This post is a little... okay, it's a lot late, but I just downloaded the pictures, so I wanted to put them on here. At the end of July, Eric and I took our anniversary trip to the Windy City to see Rascal Flatts and Darius Rucker in concert at Wrigley Field. We had a blast! The weather was unseasonably cool, so I was in heaven! The city is so much fun, and we definitely want to make plans to go back soon.


My love and me at the Navy Pier


Eric and the Chicago River


Notice the water taxi behind me... I am a new fan of these! We loved riding them! They were comfortable, cheap, and not nearly as smelly as cabs! I popped a Dramamine, and we were good to go! :)

We also tried to visit the newly-named Willis Tower, but this picture shows the reason we did not. Maybe next time. :)


This is the only picture we have from the concert. They said not to bring cameras, so we didn't... even though we probably could have. :( Oh well, this phone pic is still cute. :) The concert was amazing! I would gladly see Rascal Flatts or Darius Rucker again!

Happy (late) Anniversary, babe! I'm the happiest I've ever been because of you. :)

No comments :