Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for so much...

This Thanksgiving, I cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for the life I've been given. I am so undeserving.

Here are just a few things off the top of my head that I am truly thankful for:

I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with the love of an amazing man. He's given me a best friend, someone to love who loves me... someone to laugh with, cry with, grow with... someone who makes my life complete.

...and unbelievable family! When I say they are the best, I honestly mean it. :) We love, support, and encourage each other... I am so happy they are mine!

This new little blessing is a huge part of my thankful list this year! I am so aware of how blessed we were to find out Addie was coming so quickly... there are so many people out there who would give anything to be expecting, so I make it a point each day to thank God for this miracle.

This sweet thing is definitely on my list! She has made my life so much fun in just her short three and a half years! To say that I love her is an understatement! :)

I'm also thankful for Eric's family who treats me like one of their own! They are all so fun, and I'm very lucky to be a Jackson. :)

There are many other things I could list... great friends, a home, food on the table, a wonderful church... I could go on and on... I read on a friend's blog (April) that we should spend this holiday being thankful for what we do have and not sad about what we don't. These days, that it sometimes really difficult. I pray that everyone can try it this holiday season and really look for the good in every person and in every situation life brings.

No comments :