Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving, 2010

This was our year to be in Mississippi for the Wieniewitz Thanksgiving/Family Reunion.  My dad's side of the family is humongous, so we are now only able to get the entire family together every other year.  I always look forward to spending time with my loud and crazy family! :)  To say I love them is an understatement.  It's funny how much you realize this when you live seven hours away from home...

Anyway, the fam has gotten so large that we had to rent a place in Biloxi for the festivities.  I was a little nervous about it, but it was absolutely perfect!  We had plenty of room to sit and visit with everyone, and the kids all had tons of space to run around and play!  Plus, we had a nice air-conditioned room to keep us from having to spend time in the 80 degree heat outside... yes, 80 degrees.  On Thanksgiving.  At the end of November.  Gotta love Mississippi weather. :)

 This was right before the blessing.  Four sisters.  Three brothers.  Try getting a word in with these folks! ha :)

 Mama and Abbie... she's a hoot!  She had a BLAST all day!  There were crafts, so Ab was in Heaven. :)

 Here is my little munchkin trying to hang with the big girls! :)

 Daddy and his baby girl :)

 Mama and her angel :)

Naturally, there are all kinds of pictures going on this day.  Here is my Daddy with his family and his parents.  Maw-Maw just adores Addie!  We couldn't get her to stop talking to her long enough to smile for the camera! :)

 I love this picture! :)  These are my dad's parents, my Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw.

 My precious sister-in-law... and Lexi :)

This picture sums it up... we were worn out at the end of the day.  It was so worth it, though.  Fun times with family, for sure. We are very blessed. :)  I'm already looking forward to 2012. :)

Afterwards, our family and my mom's brother's family went to the beach for some family pictures... good times for sure!  I'll post those soon! :)

No comments :