Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 40th to Jim!




Is it John Stamos (a.k.a., Uncle Jesse)????
No... it's just Jim's senior picture!! :)

A few weekends ago, my friend, Audry, successfully threw a surprise 40th birthday party for her husband! I have no clue how she kept it a surprise... I had trouble when I was around him for like five minutes. She had to live with him! Props to her for not blowing her cover! Friends from Georgia even came in to celebrate! We all had a lot of fun! :)



Shout out to Mary the cakemaker... The Superman cake was really cute! :)



The moment of surprise for Jim... the moment of relief for Audry! :)



The girls at the party... we took about 20 pictures to get it right! :)



This was a candid! They are saying, "SANTA!! I KNOW HIM!!" Well, at least Laura and Kristy are saying that... Mary is just laughing at how crazy they are! :)



...can't forget the cutest guest at the party!! :) I think he had more fun than anyone did! Happy birthday, Jim! :)

Stay tuned for "scenario" pictures c/o Laura... such a HILARIOUS game!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Audry pulled off a great surprise! I love that picture...makes me think there should have been an Uncle Jim and Uncle Jesse!

Laura said...

look at me! look at me! i'm an official blogger! I love the picture of dean...so cute.