Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Take Three: At the Church

Here are a few from before the ceremony. We had some of the greatest people there to stand with us at our wedding! From preschool to life after college, all of these friends are true blessings to us... :) (Sounds really cheesy, I know, but it's true! :)

Eric with the girls :)


The boys and me :)


Absolutely love this picture of the ring bearer in front! Dean was TOTALLY ready for this picture! :)


The bridesmaids and me :)


The Wieniewitz family with us :)


Eric's mom and stepdad with us :)


Eric's dad and stepmom with us :)

Ok, so you know... at this point in the day, I was beginning to get a wee bit stressed! It was the only point in the day when I was overwhelmed with all that was going on around me. Luckily, it only lasted about 10 minutes, then--after a lot of prayer and a few brownies--I was good to go! :)


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I think we pulled off the elegant, classy, sophisticated look! Even these "traditional" pics are great!
:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't intend that to be anonymous!