Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rewind to Valentine's Day

Totally forgot to post Addie's pictures from this year's Valentine's Day.

Click here to see last year's pictures... we've come a long way!

 Sweet girl!  This is one of my favorite outfits!

 Always laughing about something...

 I don't take many pictures with Addie... that I will post anyway... but I absolutely love this one!  She was patting my back, too... just like we pat hers. :)

Eric and I enjoyed our Valentine's night at home.  My parents were here so we all cooked dinner together.  Here is the ice cream cake I got for Eric.  I love yow. :)  Way to go, Marble Slab.  At least it tasted good.

Eric and I had a birthday/Valentine's date a couple of weeks later... we went to the Darius Rucker/Brad Paisley concert.  So fun!  My heart was completely overflowing this year with Eric AND Addie in my life.  Thank you, Jesus!

No comments :