Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas in Mississippi

Every year at my parents' house is so much fun! ...and I'm not just saying that! No matter how far apart everyone is during the year, it is always so wonderful to be together during the holidays. Mama cooked an amazing dinner! We opened presents, watched football, and played Catch Phrase (our family's favorite!). Sweet Abbie was certainly entertaining! You talk about personality... that girl has such a cute one! :) Eric and I reeeeally hope we don't have boring, dumb children. :) Here are just a few snapshots from our time in MS:


Love this! Every time Eric or my dad put on this Santa hat, Ab sat and said, "What's your name?" and she'd always tell "Santa" she wanted a bicycle and a tricycle and M&M prizes for Christmas. :)

My beautiful parents :)


We are a house divided! It must be love, right? :)


My brother, Trae, and his wife, Amber, with their new portrait of Ab on the beach.
We were all sporting our new hats! :)


Eric got this from Trae and Amber... it's an official game day warm-up jersey signed by the one and only Bruce Pearl! :) It's a one of a kind! It will soon be framed and decorating the wall of our bonus room! :)


Do I wear boots often? Um, yes. I'm wearing a pair and holding my newest pair! :)


This is a shout out to my Daddy, Mr. Way-Too-Much Cologne Wearer. :)

1 comment :

Nonna said...

Oh yeah! You know how much I love Christmas!! I'll always treasure memories of 2008..'cause that's the year Eric became part of our wonderful family!! I pray we'll have many, many more! :)