Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Girl

I had the best time taking pictures of this sweet little girl, Laura. I am starting a new "venture" in photography/invitation making, and, lucky for me, my friend has a cute little girl with a birthday coming soon! :) We met to take some pictures to include on her invitations.
I'll figure out how to upload the invitation when it is complete. For now, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the park:


Look at that sweet smile! She was laughing at her silly Mommy! :)

This was a cute one, too!

Angelic.

I know that all children I photograph may not be as cheerful and fun as Laura... but I really, really hope a lot of them are! :)
She is just precious!

...and I promise I'm not kissing up to Audry. She already knows her kids are cute.

3 comments :

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Oooh! You let me know if you ever need some models or if you are really getting into this! I have four great subjects to photograh and I am always looking for new people to take pictures of my monsters! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

I would love to take pictures of your kids! We'll have to set something up soon! :)

Nonna said...

These are adorable! I can't believe Laura's first birthday is here already, and I can't wait to see the invitations! :)