Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sneak Peek...

Ok, so our lives have been slightly busy lately... I haven't had much time to breathe, much less blog. :)

Before I tell you what we've actually been doing the past month, here is a picture of my sweet niece shaking her eggs at her preschool program:

It doesn't get much cuter than that, folks! :) Love her.

Here are a few of the things that have been happening in the Jackson household:
April 4: Graduation party for Warren
April 9-12: Trip to MS... judged a pageant... spent Easter with my family... ate at Hooter's... twice.
April 14-15: Talent Show Tryouts
The next week: working in the yard to dig our new flower beds before the monsoon started
The next week: preparing for a garage sale
April 25: Garage sale in the AM; Papa's 80th birthday party in the PM
May 1: Abbie's program in Knoxville
May 2: Ate at Hooter's again. Mudbugs in May at Ellen's
May 4-7: Teacher workshop
(which means getting ready for a four-day sub)

May 5-6: Talent Show Rehearsals
May 8-10: Kyle's graduation in Martin/Memphis
May 11: Talent Show
May 12: Supper Club
May 13: Tooth extraction :(

Needless to say, we have put some miles on our sweet Altima in the past month or two. We've loved it all, though. My Mama even got to come visit us, too! It's been a great time for us. Believe it or not, we don't have anything planned for this weekend. Crazy. Maybe I'll have time to add some pictures to my blog! :)

3 comments :

Nonna said...

You're absolutely right....doesn't get much cuter than our Abbie! And it doesn't get any better than having a daughter like you and a granddaughter like her! I am truly blessed! So glad I got to be part of some of your busy times this spring! Hang on...summer's just around the corner! :)

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Abbie looks just like YOU in that picture! She is too cute!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hey Johnell! The program I downloaded is Adobe Lightroom. It's pretty intense but it's fun to try to figure out! Next I'm going to download a free trial of Photoshop Elements if I can and compare the two. Hope that helps!