Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kyle's Graduation

Ok, the post about our trees will have to wait... we are getting one more tomorrow, so I'll have updated pictures then. :)

Kyle graduated from UTM a few weekends ago, and, naturally, we went to celebrate with him! It was a lot of fun in the big ole town of Martin! ha :) Seriously, we did have a great time and we were excited to share such a big day with him!


I love this picture! :)


This one is pretty fun, too! :)

Kyle and Gran... too cute!

The Jackson side of the family
(notice I opted for flip-flops at this point in the day. My heels are in my purse! :)


The Hamilton/Henson side of the family

Kyle and Mary

Here we are with Kyle and Mary.

Kyle and us :) I love black and white pics!

Here is proof that Toya was there!! :) haha

Eric and I are so aware of how important family time is... I am so glad I got this picture of Eric with his grandpa and his dad. :)

We forced the cap and gown on Warren... also a recent graduate. :)

Oh, and in case you were wondering, there was a hand sanitizing station. :) This was shortly after the Swine Flu epidemic. :) If you know Kyle, you know he probably used half of a bottle while he was there. Any time we were anywhere else, he used my cute little pink bottle of "magic soap" that is in my purse. :)

Congratulations, Kyle! We love you and are very proud of you! :)

1 comment :

Nonna said...

Wonderful pics of everyone! :)