Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stolen

This is the first picture I "stole" from my brother's site. He and Ab had a "Dad's Weekend" and he took some great pictures! She is starting to look so grown up in these pics! :)


This just might be my favorite! She is playing hide and seek. :) She's hiding from Trae. :) Love it.


They went to the petting zoo, too. Any place with animals is a favorite of Abbie's! She can name animals for days! Here, she is telling her Daddy that, "Their tongues are sticky." I love the look on her face! :)


Animal crackers at the petting zoo. Yes, sir.


Sweet girl. This is my new background on my computer! If you don't have a super cute niece like I do, just let me know. I'll be happy to introduce you to Abbie! :)
She will make your world a brighter place, for sure!


1 comment :

Nonna said...

Sooooo precious! Glad you "stole" them!
(...I "saved" 'em to my computer!) :)