Saturday, January 30, 2010

Movin' all around!

One of the things I love most about coming to see Addie each day is seeing how much she changes.  Now, don't get me wrong, the changes are not major, but we can tell just because we have seen her and we spend a lot of time looking at her pictures when we are not at the hospital.  Her little face is filling out and she is moving A LOT!  Here are a few shots we got yesterday of Addie in action:

Sometimes, I like to sleep with my leg out like this. :)

 
I have figured out how to move my arms...


 
...and I move them...


 
...a lot...


 
Vogue.


 
I just love this squishy picture! :)

Naturally, I could post more... I think we've taken about a million pictures of her.  Sometimes I wonder if some of the nurses think we're crazy... then I remember that I don't care. :) hehe

4 comments :

Corrie, Joe, & Macie said...

Johnell, The pictures are precious:). I love her cute flower sheet and the pink hat. So glad she is continuing to grow and do so well.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Post all the pics you want! She's so sweet!

Nonna said...

Aren't these absolutely the most precious pics?! I just love them! They're perfectly adorable! That's our Addie...tiny, little girl, great big personality!

Kelly Grant said...

She is sooooo tall!!! I love it!!